April 1, 2015

10th Anniversary Coming Up

Tomorrow, short of one month, it will be ten years since this blog started. I figure, what date would be better suited to end this blog than on its tenth anniversary. I'm not bitter but not that many will care anyway. Let's face it. It's not like the blog is read by 2-3.000 a day like six years ago. And it's not like I post everyday like I used to. However, if you read this I guess you care to some extent and I thank you for that. Thanks to everyone who visited.

You are now forewarned.


This was the original header by the way.



EDIT: PS. The post was written on April the first. However it didn't gain much attention which speaks something of ...something. Thanks to the two kind souls who expressed their regret that the blog was shutting down.    
---