A lot of people are tired of RapidShare because of the waiting period you have to endure before you can download a second time, and probably also because it seemed they were acquiring something of a monopoly position. What to use instead? I know there are a great number of alternatives. Which is your favorite one-click file host?
- NO registration
- to be able to upload AT LEAST 100 Mb each time
- the file NOT to expire before 30 days of inactivity
- to be able to kill the link BEFORE the 30 days
- NO limits to downloads per day
- the site to be REASONABLY clean (from disturbing pop-up ads etc)
- must for FREE
The first suggestion comes from 1977 (Ultracuerpo) (NSFW link) (/lamatriz/bello pubico):
"I think you won't find a free service that meets all that you ask for, but sendspace may be good enough ("You can upload and share files up to 300MB each, completely free. You can download up to 1GB of files every day"). I've used it myself a couple times and works well."
Anyone else? Don't be shy.